NEWARK, Del, Sep 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The lipase market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period and is expected to reach a valuation of approximately USD 1,197 million by 2032. As in 2022, the lipase market is valued at US$694 million.
When it comes to digestion problems, adopting lipase is nothing less than a panacea. Apart from this, these are also used to transport certain types of enzymes to various parts of the body. This is expected to increase the demand for lipase over the forecast period.
Apart from this, health specialists recommend the consumption of lipase as these help in breaking down lipids and reducing the levels of fatty acids, which are quite unhealthy.
For more information, get a sample report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-5619
Moreover, even cardiovascular specialists have pointed out the importance of lipase. The reason is that they help lower cholesterol and triglycerides.
Not only that, they have also been effective in maintaining good health for diabetic patients. This might increase the sales of lipase over the forecast period.
One of the most underrated, but most important, benefits of lipase is its ability to give users an idea of the ideal consumption time limit for food products. This could stimulate the growth of the lipase market.
Additionally, they are also used in meats and fish products to remove free fatty acids.
One of the most important applications of lipase has been in detergents. These are effective in removing greasy deposits and clearing clogged drains. It might as well boost the lipase market.
From what has been mentioned, an FMI analyst was of the opinion that “The increased use of lipase in detergents, coupled with its ability to aid in the digestion process, and many other applications are expected to drive the lipase market skyrocketing over the forecast period.”
Ask your questions directly to [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-5619
Key points to remember
- The lipase market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period.
- As in 2022, the lipase market valuation is US$694 million.
- By 2032, the lipase market is expected to have a valuation of US$1197 million.
- North America was the largest lipase market in 2021, with a 38% share and an estimated value of US$263 million.
- Europe was the second largest market, with a 31% share.
- Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market over the forecast period.
- China was the largest market in Asia-Pacific with a 32% market share, followed by India with a 31% share.
- Based on source, microbial source is expected to be the leading segment during the forecast period.
- Based on end use, the food segment is expected to hold the largest market share during the forecast period.
- Based on the form, liquid is expected to have the largest market share during the forecast period.
With a wide variety of applications, major players are looking for ways to expand their product portfolio and engage in market diversification.
Some of the recent developments are:
- Sacco and Dohler have declared their strategic alliance in the fields of plant-based dairy alternatives and food cultures in 2021. In this dynamic and expanding market segment, this alliance will increase the rate at which new products and brands are developed and crowned with success.
- Novozymes, the market leader in biological solutions, will enter the agriculture biocontrol sector in 2021, expanding beyond its current base of microbial and innovation products with potential enzyme-based technologies.
Request Report Personalization @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-5619
Key companies profiled in the Lipase market
- chr. Hansen Holdings A/S
- Amano Enzymes Inc.
- Clerici-Sacco Group
- Novozymes A/S
- Renco New Zealand
- Associated British Foods Plc
- Sacco and Dohler
- Koninklijke DSM AG
- Advanced enzymes.
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand Side Trends
1.3. Supply-side trends
1.4. Analysis of the technology roadmap
1.5. Analysis and recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limits
3. Market Context
3.1. Market dynamics
Check out IMF’s extensive coverage at food and drinks Domain:
Microbial Lipase Market Share: The Microbial Lipase Market is estimated at USD 535.0 Million in 2022. It is expected to reach USD 990.2 Million by 2032.
Phospholipase Enzyme Market Size: The phospholipase enzyme market is worth USD 432 billion for the forecast period of 2022 to 2032.
Fermented Protein Market Growth: The fermented protein market has huge growth potential and is expected to be worth US$2026.23 million by 2032
Market Analysis of Fluorinated Telomeres: According to research by Future Market Insights, the global Fluorinated Telomeres market is expected to reach $1.8 billion by the end of 2032.
Pea Protein Market Snapshot: Global Pea Protein market share value is expected to grow to reach US$204.5 million by the end of this projected period in 2032
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
FUTURE MARKET INSIGHTS, Inc. is an ESOMAR certified business consulting and market research firm, member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and headquartered in Delaware, USA. Recipient of the 2022 Clutch Leaders Award for high customer score (4.9/5), we have partnered with global companies on their business transformation journey and helped them realize their business ambitions. 80% of the Forbes 1000 largest companies are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading and niche market segments in all major industries.
Future Market Outlook Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
Such. : +1-845-579-5705
For sales inquiries: [email protected]