Our client is a successful Northern Counties based food importer/exporter looking to grow their business by adding an experienced meat, poultry or fish trader to their team.
Marketing a variety of high quality meat, fish and poultry products to manufacturing, retail and catering customers in the UK, Ireland and Europe. The successful candidate will already have an existing customer base and will work to create new business opportunities, liaise with suppliers, process orders and work with the team to ensure customer requirements are met, while providing the excellence in customer service. This is either an office position or flexible remote work depending on the candidate. The role will suit someone with fine negotiating skills and an excellent working knowledge of the meat, fish or poultry industry.
• Experience in importing, exporting and account management in the meat, fish or poultry industry
• A proactive relationship builder with customers and suppliers
• A “can do” attitude
• A good understanding of the meat and seafood industry as well as the frozen food trade would be helpful
• Highly developed negotiation skills
• An organized person with a level of independence and professionalism
• Excellent communicator with good face-to-face and telephone customer service skills
• Computer skill
• Able to provide a good quality of service to customers
Reference Code: FMW39351
To apply or for more information, please email confidentially, with an updated CV, including salary details, quoting the reference above and to the attention of Lisa Fox
Due to a high volume of responses, we are unable to respond to each application individually. If you have not heard back within a week, we are sorry to tell you that your application was unsuccessful on this occasion.