Rapid Shift to Vegetarian Ingredients to Drive Agar Sales in the Dairy Stabilizer Market
The latest report from Fact.MR presents an in-depth analysis of the dairy stabilizers market by breaking it down into various segments including type, end-use and region. It provides compelling insights into the growth drivers, restraints, and consumer demands influencing the Dairy Stabilizers sales. In addition to this, it analyzes various growth strategies adopted by market players to increase their revenue share in the market.
NEW YORK, July 29, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The global dairy stabilizer market size is estimated at $73.3 million in 2022. With the increasing use of dairy stabilizers in products such as cheese, cream, yogurt and beverages, the global demand for dairy stabilizers is poised to grow to CAGR of 5.2% between 2022 and 2032.
Dairy stabilizers are stabilizing agents added to dairy products to help maintain or improve their original texture and physical and chemical characteristics. Various stabilizing products such as natural gums, pectin, agar, starch and gelatin are used to ensure the stability of dairy products. These stabilizers have become essential substances in high rheology dairy products.
The growing importance of dairy product stabilization coupled with the growing need to increase the shelf life of dairy products is expected to push the demand for dairy stabilizers over the forecast period.
Dairy manufacturers are increasingly incorporating dairy stabilizers into their products to improve the shelf life of dairy products and achieve proper consistency without altering flavor, texture or appearance.
Likewise, increasing demand for dairy products across the globe owing to their high nutritional content is expected to drive the growth of the dairy stabilizers market over the next decade.
For critical information on this market, get a sample report!
The demand is mainly high for agar due to its cost effectiveness and highly effective nature. It has indeed become an ideal vegetarian alternative to gelatin in the food industry. Fact.MR Predicts that the agar segment will grow at a steady rate during the evaluation period.
At the regional level, Europe is expected to remain the most dominant dairy stabilizer market, accounting for nearly 1/4e revenue share of the global market in 2022. Growth Europe The dairy stabilizers market is driven by the increasing use of dairy stabilizers in various applications, increasing consumption of dairy products and supportive government policies.
Key points to remember:
- On the basis of type, agar segment will continue to remain the highest paying in the global dairy stabilizers market during the forecast period.
- Europe is expected to account for the largest share of 23.6% of the dairy stabilizers market in 2022.
- With the increase in the consumption of dairy products, North America currently holds 17.9% of the global market.
- Demand for dairy stabilizers is expected to increase at a steady pace Asia peaceful during the forecast period.
- China will likely remain the most lucrative market for dairy stabilizers Asia peaceful.
- Growing demand for dairy products is a key factor increasing the growth of the global dairy stabilizers market.
- The growing need to improve the quality and shelf life of dairy products will continue to drive the demand for dairy stabilizers.
- Favorable government support and introduction of new dairy stabilizers are expected to boost the sales of dairy stabilizers over the forecast period.
Interested in getting the data? Find out here
Leading dairy stabilizer manufacturers are focusing on the development of improved, application-specific dairy stabilizers to provide product stability while adding desirable functionality.
- In October 2021CP Kelco, a world leader in naturally derived ingredients, launched GENU® Pectin YM-SAL 200, an improved stabilizing solution for salted buttermilk.
Top Companies Featured by Fact.MR
- Fuerst Day Lawson.
- Tate & Lyle
- TIC Gums, Inc.
- International Food Products Corporation (IFPC)
- CONDIO GmbH
- Blendhub Corp.
- chr. Hansen
- Cargill, Incorporated.
- Ashland Industries Europe GmbH
- Kerry Inc.
- Agropur Cooperative
- EI du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Advanced food systems
- Koninklijke DSM AG
- Calpro Foods Pvt. ltd.
- Fiberstar, Inc.
More Valuable Insights into the Dairy Stabilizers Market
In the latest study, Fact.MR provides a 360 degree view of the Global Dairy Stabilizers Market for the forecast period 2022 to 2032. The report also highlights key factors such as recent developments and growth drivers that influence the dairy stabilizers market sales through detailed segmentation as follows:
- Natural Erasers
By end use:
- Frozen dairy products
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
Get customization on this report for specific research solutions
Key Questions Answered in the Dairy Stabilizers Market Report
- What will be the demand outlook for the dairy stabilizers market in 2022?
- What is the projected growth rate of the global dairy stabilizers market in 2022-2032?
- What are the key drivers driving the growth of the Dairy Stabilizers market?
- What factors are hindering the growth of the dairy stabilizers market?
- Which region is expected to show the fastest growth in the global dairy stabilizers market in 2022-2032?
Check out Fact.MR’s food and beverage coverage
Dairy Enzymes Market: According to Fact.MR. Global Dairy Enzymes Market was valued at 700 million US dollars in 2021 and is expected to double by 2032. The increasing use of dairy enzymes for the production of cheese, ice cream and desserts, yoghurt, whey, etc. drives market growth.
dairy cream market: Fact.MR predicts a positive growth trajectory for the dairy cream market over the forecast period owing to the increasing use of dairy creams in soups, baked goods, vegetables and several other food applications. end use. Likewise, the introduction of new, innovative dairy creamers with different flavors will support the growth of the market in the future.
Dairy concentrates market: Global dairy concentrate sales are expected to increase at a significant rate during the forecast period, driven by the growing need to improve animal health and increase milk production, development of new dairy concentrates and demand increasing number of products rich in protein and energy. contents. Dairy concentrates are low fiber, high energy foods used to supplement livestock feed.
herbal supplements market: The global herbal supplements market is segmented into five major regions, namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin Americaand Middle East & Africa. North America holds a major share of the global herbal supplements market, followed by Europeand Asia Pacific.
plant-based egg market: The rise of health-conscious consumer lifestyles and the evolution of the plant-based egg market. The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessments by industry analysts, input from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain .
Vegetable cheese market: As of 2021, the market is expected to be valued at US$924.4 million, eventually reaching US$3.9 billion by 2031. Plant-based cheese sales in the UK increased by 165 % over the previous two years. With the second largest market share, Europe will lead the growth of the market and is likely to maintain its position in the coming years.
Vegetable Fish Market: The report tracks global plant-based fish sales in over 20 high-growth markets, while analyzing the impact of COVID-19 on the broader food and beverage market, and demand for plant-based fish in particular.
Fact.MR is a market research and advisory agency with deep expertise in emerging market intelligence. Covering a wide range – from automotive and industry 4.0 to healthcare, technology, chemicals and materials, even to the most specialized categories. 80% of Fortune 1000 companies trust us with critical decision making. We provide both qualitative and quantitative research, covering market forecasts, market segmentation, competitor analysis and consumer sentiment analysis.